Advanced School and Workshop on Soft Computing and Complex Systems
- Students short papers submission
- The body of each submission
should not exceed 2 pages. Papers must be authored by research
students and describe their research work, the state of progress and
Plese visit the Submissions
- There will be a limited number of grants to those
whose contributed talk has been accepted.
Plese visit the Fees
- Abstract Submission, April 30, 2003 - new date
- Notification of Acceptance, May 7, 2003 - new date
- Early Registration, April 30, 2003 - new date
- Grants Application, April 30, 2003 - new date
- To register please fill the registration and grant apllication form (in PDF format).
- Participants (2003/6/20)
- Gabriel Pires, Escola Superior de Tecnologia de Tomar,
- Behrad Assadian, BTexact Technologies, London, England.
- Hugo Magalhães, FCUP, Portugal
- Hugo Alonso, FCUP, Portugal
- Peter Posík, Czech Technical University, Czech Republic
- Helder Pinho, IEP, Portugal
- Gonçalo Silva, ISEL, Portugal
- Raffaele Giordano, Polytechnic of Bari, Italy
- Marília Felismino, UE, Portugal
- Luís Simões, UE, Portugal
- Piero Baraldi, Polytechnic of Milan, Italy
- José Ramos, FCTUC, Portugal
- Luís Delgado, Univ. Girona, Spain
- Amândio Marques, CISUC, Portugal
- Mika Ruusunen, Univ. Oulu, Finland
- André Ribeiro, IST, Portugal
- César Teixeira, University of Algarve, Portugal.
- Susana Fernandes, University of Algarve, Portugal.